I stayed in the Manzano apartments during February half term 2011. I went with my two children, aged 4 and 5, and my parents. The five of us stayed in a family room, which we found to contain two sets of bunk beds and another single bed. The apartment was clean and comfortable, and was great value for the price... More
- Also Known As:
- Apartaments Turistics Manzano Hotel
- Apartaments Turistics Manzano Hotel Pas De La Casa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manzano Apartments Andorra offer studios and one bedroom apartments with 2-6 people and the best "Apres Ski", which contribute with a terrace on the slopes of Grandvalira, Bar, Happy Hours, Billiards and Nights Animated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your Apartamentos Turisticos Manzano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.