This place is actually in the Village at Oak Creek, so not right in Sedona. This was fine for us, but it was about a 20 minute drive into town. However, the room was large and comfortable! The bathroom was especially nice, with a glass enclosed tile shower, a soaking tub, and 2 sinks. The air and ceiling fans had... More
- Also Known As:
- Las Posadas Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Las Posadas Of Sedona Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Posadas luxury AZ hotel in Sedona features 2-room suites, deluxe suites with private hot tubs, lush landscaping and event services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Las Posadas of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.