Just a fantastic hotel. The only thing is that it is further out of Phoenix and Scottsdale than what I had thought when I had booked it. Breakfast and the afternoon snacks were great. Good pool that is indoor and outdoor. Service and staff were very friendly. I'd definitely recommend staying at this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Happy Valley Phoenix, Arizona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning Arizona hotel provides a breathtaking mountain range view, yet is only a short drive from downtown Phoenix. Drury Inn & Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.