We picked Design Suites through a time sharing exchange. It was a good choice. Very good location. The style is design modern minimalism - nothing fancy - but all necessary comforts are provided. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was adequate. We enjoyed our stay, and would definitely return to the place if we return to Buenos Aires.
- Also Known As:
- Design Suites And Towers Hotel
- Design Suites And Towers Hotel Buenos Aires
- Design Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impeccable contemporary design, rooms with city views and hydro massage bathtubs can be enjoyed just 1 block from elegant Santa Fe Avenue. The lobby boasts an indoor reflecting pool and an art gallery. Wi-Fi is free.Design Suites Buenos Aires offers 4-star style facilities just 4 blocks from Callao subway station. Guests have free access to a top of the line gym 1 block and a half away.Air conditioned rooms feature designer style furniture with minimalistic inspired décor. There are flat-screen TVs and kitchenettes with microwaves and coffee makers.A full buffet breakfast with croissants and regional jams can be enjoyed in the dining area, decorated with local artwork. The restaurant offers a varied dining menu and room service.The historic Recoleta Cemetery and world renowned Colon Theater are less than 10 blocks away.Jorge Newbery Airport is 3 miles from the Suites. Private parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Design Suites Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.