It was our third time to B.A., and as we like to get to know new places, our decision where to stay in B.A. was driven by a research of the reviews and pictures we found on tripadviser - but this time they guided us wrong! We reserved the Queen Suite(!!) with private bathroom in "Los Patios de M..." via... More
- Also Known As:
- Los Patios De Montserrat Hotel Buenos Aires
- Los Patios De Montserrat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a superior 19th Century building, Los Patios de Montserrat B&B invites you to enjoy a true bed & breakfast experience in our prestigious new home.Just steps away from Avenida de Mayo in the historical city center of Buenos Aires close to the districts of San Telmo, Retiro, Recoleta and more. Relax in classic style with large entryways, private balconies, high ceilings, detailed moldings, original hardwood floors and more at our always affordable rates.Free in-room Wi-Fi and breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Los Patios de Montserrat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.