We stayed at the Da Vinci for 3 nights in December 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were really helpful and spoke good English. Our room didn't have a balcony but the windows opened onto the street so we could watch the world go by and listen to the birds in the trees on the rare occasions we were... More
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Da Vinci Residence Hotel
- Leonardo Da Vinci Residence Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leonardo da Vinci Residence is a petit hotel ideally located in the exclusive neighborhood of Recoleta, minutes away from cultural happenings, world-class shopping and historical sites. Our building, an elegant example of XIX century French architecture, is completely remodeled and has all the conditions to offer personalized attention, ideal for long term stays. It is home to, among other boutiques, the Leonardo da Vinci Art Gallery, specialized in European painting, which has been in the market for more than 20 years.Please, contact us for any further information you might need. Our operators will help you in Spanish, English, Italian, Russian and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Leonardo Da Vinci Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.