To be honest, it wasn't fantastic, but it depends on the type of holiday you are wanting and the people you are going with - I went with my boyfriend and we spent everyday out and about and didn't spend very much time in the hotel which personally was for the best. We ate there once and it wasn't good,... More
- Also Known As:
- Magic Tulip Oludeniz Hotel
- Magic Tulip Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Magic Tulip Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Magic Tulip Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Magic Tulip Oludeniz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.