We stayed with another couple in one of the lodges, facilities were basic and well worn, but we had a great time. you don't go to St L for a couple of days and expect the Ritz!! Great staff and never less than comfortable atmosphere, we used the place to whale, dolphin and Hippo watch and would go back again.
- Also Known As:
- Seasands Lodge And Conference Centre Hotel Saint Lucia
- Seasands Lodge And Conference Centre Hotel
- Seasands Hotel Saint Lucia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seasands Lodge in St Lucia Estuary, Kwa Zulu Natal is seen as the Gateway to The Greater St Lucia Wetlands & Parks now named Isimangolisa. We offer accommodation on a self caterng, B&B or full board basis. Info on what to do & see allways available from our friendly Info office. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Seasands Lodge and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.