We stayed at Nkambeni from the 1st - 3rd of May and although the service was great and our accommodation was adequate, it was not suitable for us. Although our check in was smooth and our tent had everything we needed (except a hair dryer), the tents are far too close together. We could hear our 'neighbors' fighting and kids... More
- Also Known As:
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel Kruger National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Kruger National Park experience with friendly staff, clean serviced en-suite canvass chalets with bush views, a restaurant and bar with real South African food and drink overlooking a waterhole with resident hippos and a range of optional safari activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Nkambeni Tented Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.