I really enjoyed staying here for three nights eventhough it was for work only. What I liked: Location - was able to get a massage, go to the supermarket or choose from a choice of great restaurants all at walking distance Team - I liked the diversity, friendliness and professionalism of the team. I forgot my phone at breakfast one... More
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Lynnwood Hotel
- City Lodge Lynnwood Hotel Pretoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the new Lynnwood Bridge complex, City Lodge Lynnwood adds a much-needed business and leisure accommodation dimension to the eastern side of Pretoria. Its 205 tastefully decorated bedrooms are complemented by three board/meeting rooms, a coffee shop, a fitness room, a swimming pool and wireless internet throughout the hotel. The hotel is close to the world renowned CSIR, a short drive from the Union Buildings, Pretoria’s CBD and the city’s other cultural, shopping and entertainment facilities. It is also ideally situated for easy freeway access to Johannesburg, OR Tambo Airport and Polokwane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your City Lodge Lynnwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.