I stayed here on a Friday and Saturday night in November, room 300. Room 300 is up a flight of stairs - there is no lift. It was quiet (as requested). The room had a view of the garden,pool, terrace and exercise room. It was comfortable and nicely furnished. I liked that there is a separate shower cubicle, and bath... More
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Morningside Hotel Johannesburg
- Garden Court Morningside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Johannesburg hotel offers its guests comfort and affordable luxury in the heart of one of the city’s most fashionable suburbs. Allowing convenient access to many of Joburg’s attractions, it is the ideal base from which to conduct business or engage in leisure pursuits. Morningside offers convenience, but still provides peace and quiet at the city’s perimeter, so that visitors can relax amidst the bustle of this vibrant metropolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Garden Court Morningside Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.