Beautiful property, very well furnished and comfortable. Facilities are everything you would expect, though the wifi was a bit hit and miss. The property is on the outskirts of Plettenberg with an elevated position so the view over the bay is very nice. Breakfast was great sitting on on the terrace with the view of the bay. Loved the dogs.... More
- Also Known As:
- Aquavit Guest House Hotel
- Aquavit Guest House Hotel Plettenberg Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquavit Guest House is a newly built contemporary home with 5 en-suite guestrooms offering the most updated fixtures and finishes. Aquavit has a welcoming environment with attention to detail to ensure your stay a memorable one. Our guestrooms boast single, queen and king beds. A beautiful bathtub awaits you in our luxury king canopy suite "One" with salt crystals to soothe away your stress. The terrace has an area to relax, within steps of the 10-metre Infinity pool and lovely garden, where you can gaze at the sea and mountains. A full gourmet English breakfast is served on the terrace with attention to detail so your breakfast will taste as good as it looks - a perfect start to your day! All our en-suite guestrooms have spectacular views and steps out to a terrace or patio, 32” DSTV, WIFI, Internet availability, and private lounge. Our entire staff welcomes you, including Beau and Dakota, our Golden Retrievers who will also happily greet you upon your arrival. Come see why we are called “Water of Life”! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aquavit Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.