This place was exactly what we were looking for... a piece of historic Bisbee. Each room has its own theme, and there are several common areas where you can eat, relax, take in the scenery, or warm yourself by the wood stove. The decor is very eclectic and cozy, and the owner and manager were both extremely friendly and helpful.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Castle Rock Hotel Bisbee
- The Inn At Castle Rock Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Inn at Castle Rock, a beautiful, eclectic hotel in the middle of Old Bisbee, located at the foot of Castle Rock, gateway to Tombstone Canyon. This 1895 historic hotel is also home to the historic Apache Springs Well.Come stay with us . Enjoy our summer special rates We can cater for your bridal shower or your bachelors’ partyYour wedding and your receptionFamily reunions or meetings We have alot of motorcycle clubs stay with us as well as car clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Castle Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.