We spent one night after a long day driving from Ephesus and taking the ferry from Bodrum, near the end of the season in late October. The hotel grounds and the main building are exquisite. The out buildings where most of the rooms are, not as nice. Only a few other rooms were occupied and perhaps to make the huge... More
- Also Known As:
- Mehmet Ali Aga Mansion Hotel Datca
- Mehmet Ali Aga Mansion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the ancient city of Knidos on Datca Peninsula just opposite the Greek island of Symi. Personal service, attention to the smallest detail and a customized experience for each guest are a hallmark of the Mansion. Recommended in Conde Nast Traveller’s 20 Top Trips. Welcoming guests seeking privacy, relaxed elegance and pampering, the Mansion is a destination in and of itself for the globe’s most discerning travellers. Built in 1809 as a home for the landed-gentry, the Mansion is a luxury boutique hotel restored in 2004 to its original architectural detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mehmet Ali Aga Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.