This hotel is indeed charming, but it is also dirty, noisy, and beat up. You will hear everything from adjacent rooms, doors slamming, and street noise from the ever present local drunks. Of a 4 night stay, I had maid service once and water hot enough for a shower twice. A solid night's sleep is not possible.
- Also Known As:
- The Alaskan Hotel And Bar
- Alaskan Hotel Juneau
- The Alaskan Hotel & Bar Juneau, Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An historic hotel located in the center of downtown Juneau, the Alaskan is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was opened as a hotel in 1913. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Alaskan Hotel & Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.