We spent seven nights Sept 9-16, and loved this piece of paradise. As all the other reports say, Mark is a wonderful host, from the airport pick up to the drop off, wonderful. The gardens around the two units provided me with plenty great shots of the local flora and fauna. We went mainly to snorkel, and we were not... More
- Also Known As:
- Amuri Sands, Aitutaki Hotel Aitutaki
- Amuri Sands, Aitutaki Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kia Orana, and welcome to Amuri Sands, Aitutaki. We are a family-run business with 2 chalets on the beachfront on the west coast of Aitutaki, Cook Islands. We provide budget accommodation for your self-catering needs and are positioned near dining outlets and shops. The beach we are positioned on has some of the best snorkeling on the island. We look forward to you staying with us. Kia Manuia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Amuri Sands, Aitutaki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.