I agree with most of the reviewers said, the hotel and room and good, but owner is not friendly at all. Plus they turn the heater too warm in the hotel and can't get sleep with that temp.
- Also Known As:
- King Eider Inn Of Barrow Alaska Hotel
- King Eider Inn Of Barrow Alaska Hotel Barrow
- King Eider Inn Of Barrow Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in April of 1998, King Eider Inn is the premier hotel located north of the Arctic Circle in Barrow, Alaska, the most northern town in all of North America.Highly regarded as the top lodging destination in Barrow, we take pride in providing the cleanest, coziest, friendliest, and most comfortable experience for all our guests that choose to stay with us.Furnished in beautiful Pine Log furniture, some of the amenities we provide include a private Sauna room reserved exclusively for our guests, complementary wireless Internet, a warm lobby fireplace, wheelchair accessible rooms, and Eskimo crafts & gifts at our front desk. Fresh coffee and tea is served every morning in the lobby.On your next trip to Barrow, we hope you decide to stay with us and look forward to having you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your King Eider Inn of Barrow Alaska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.