We were only there for one night, but got a pretty good feeling of the place. Its not that close to anything, but taxi's are CHEAP around town. I think one way from the cocacola bus station was 2000 colones (approx $4). The reception hosts were friendly and spoke english; gave us all the pertinent information and offered us a... More
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 budget hostel and meeting spot for travelers in San Jose, Costa Rica and Lonely Planet readers’ favorite since 2001. We have excellent reviews from guide books and on internet. Come and meet people from all around the world in our little slice of paradise, swap stories, catch the sun in our tropical garden, swim in the pool and don`t miss the happy hour at the "BAR-PACKERS" at 5pm!ALL FREE - internet (7 computers), wifi, coffee & tea; kitchen facilities (save money cook for yourself), parking, storage.TOP FACILITIES - Biggest pool & garden in San Jose, sunbathing, cable tv, international phone calls, hot showers, laundry service, tour desk, 24-hr security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Costa Rica Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.