Offer quite an expensive airport shuttle service at US$24 (other hostels around $11) and had to wait quite a long time after I had arrived until the shuttle actually turned up, event though I was the only person. The guy who the hostel had assigned to meet me at the gate asked for a tip on top of the price... More
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel
- Costa Rica Backpackers Hotel San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 budget hostel and meeting spot for travelers in San Jose, Costa Rica and Lonely Planet readers’ favorite since 2001. We have excellent reviews from guide books and on internet. Come and meet people from all around the world in our little slice of paradise, swap stories, catch the sun in our tropical garden, swim in the pool and don`t miss the happy hour at the "BAR-PACKERS" at 5pm!ALL FREE - internet (7 computers), wifi, coffee & tea; kitchen facilities (save money cook for yourself), parking, storage.TOP FACILITIES - Biggest pool & garden in San Jose, sunbathing, cable tv, international phone calls, hot showers, laundry service, tour desk, 24-hr security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Costa Rica Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.