After spending one night at a different establishment that I had a few issues with this place is heaven. Yes, it a "compound" thus having gates and walls, but San Jose has the ability to have not so nice people so it felt safe. The staff were all very helpful, the on site restaurant was very clean and tasty.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a neocolonial little town styled hotel located just 1.5 miles from downtown, we offer much services to our guests, such as: free wireless internet access at lobby area, free shuttle service under request and itinerary from the International Airport, free sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool and gym, free shuttle to and from downtown twice a day under schedule, full buffet breakfast,free walking tour to Parque de la Paz wich is just one block away, several gardens into the Hotel, meeting rooms, frontdesk service 24/7, playgrounds for children, fully furnished and equipped rooms (all), souvenir shop, business center and more.We are more than just a hotel, we are your new home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.