This place is great! All kinds of birds and wildlife..walking distance from the National Park full of birds and monkeys! Made friends with staff who helped us with our Spanish! Our trip to the Cano Island was fabulous as was the hiking through the park. It's best for nature lovers!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Corcovado Jungle Hotel Corcovado National Park
- Casa Corcovado Jungle Hotel
- Hotel Casa Corcovado Jungle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set above a palm-fringed beach in tropical gardens, and surrounded by 170 acres of pristine rainforest, Casa Corcovado is the ultimate combination of luxurious comfort and adventure - a place where you can spot big cats on jungle trails, have an entire beach to yourselves, snorkel with manta rays, and relax with a gin and tonic by the pool. The tranquil hilltop setting means awe-inspiring views and the best of the both ocean and rainforest breezes. The lovely bungalows are spaced throughout the lush garden for maximum peace and privacy. Casa Corcovado offers the closest accommodation to Corcovado National Park, the crown jewel of Costa Rica's extraordinary, world-renowned national park system. As the two protected areas lie side by side, guests are able to access the national park on foot via the hotel's private trails - just one of the many guided tours on offer. ... more less