We stayed at Playa Nicuesa in March and had an amazing stay. The staff was wonderful and made us feel at home. We took great tours (including a little kayaking with dolphins!). The food was so delicious. We really hated to leave. It was a truly memorable experience.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Hotel Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Hotel
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Golfito
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Golfito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Nicuesa is an environmentally sensitive lodge set on a 165-acre private preserve in the undeveloped Pacific Coast of Southern Costa Rica. It's jungle & sea location provides a unique multisport vacation: the front yard is a gulf right off the Pacific Ocean, and the back yard consists of thousands of acres of pristine tropical rainforest. Overall, the experience embraces conservation and harmony with the natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.