This was the first and the best of three hotels we stayed in on the Wendy Woo 10 day China Experience (Shanghai / Xian & Beijing) As an opening comment, I think you have to remember the price you pay and what it includes in the whole tour before you judge the hotels too critically. First impressions on entering reception... More
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Merry Shanghai
- Shanghai Rendezvous Merry Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rendezvous Merry Hotel Shanghai, we are delighted to announce that we will soon be renamed Rendezvous Hotel Shanghai Merry.Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, you will appreciate the convenience of having many of the city’s major attractions and offices at your doorstep. Conveniently located along Yan An West Road in Shanghai’s Puxi district, you can walk to Nanjing Road in five minutes, and popular sites like the Bund, Xintiandi, Yuyuan Garden and People’s Square are just a short drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Rendezvous Merry Hotel Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.