We stayed four nights in the Langham Xindiandi Shanghai, in the former French Concession area, and they were the most wonderful four nights we have ever spent in a hotel. The room was handsome and spacious, tasteful with a slightly mid-century vibe and plenty of lighting, wifi and a variety of electrical outlets. The bath was luxurious and amazing, with... More
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Xintiandi Shanghai Hotel
- The Langham Xintiandi Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Shanghai’s vibrant Xintiandi entertainment and restaurant precinct surrounded by glamorous boutiques, galleries and outdoor cafes. The Langham’s elegant rooms and suites provide a haven for discerning guests. Cachet Restaurant and Bar; Chuan Spa offering Traditional Chinese Medicine and spa treatments (opening Q2 2011); 24hr fitness centre and indoor pool (opening Q1 2011). For meetings and special events, the hotel features a multi-purpose space, adaptable for any conference, function or business event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip DaoDao, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Elong so you can book your The Langham Xintiandi Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.