Stayed here for 2 days. When we arrived late we were welcomed by a staff at the entrance and then four of us were checked in immediately. The lobby is very grand and makes you feel like you have just entered a palace. We got in after 10 pm so the only option for us to get some dinner was... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in two sleek glass buildings straddling a towering commercial structure in downtown Shanghai, InterContinental Shanghai Puxi is the first international luxury brand hotel in Shanghai’s Zhabei district, a fast emerging premier commercial and business area. With more than 3,125 square meters of state-of-the-art venues it has one of the most extensive allocations of facilities for conferences and social events in the west of Shanghai's Huangpu River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel Shanghai