Can't say enough about the Peninsula Shanghai. The staff was so helpful, including the dining room servers, the concierge, front desk, housekeeping and spa. Just across the board excellent, with a eagerness to assist whenever possible. We had a great view of the Huangpu River, the tai chi in the morning in the park, and the lights of Pudong at... More
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- The Peninsula Shanghai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the historic Bund with spectacular views of the Bund, Huangpu River, Pudong and former British Consulate gardens, The Peninsula Shanghai perfectly blends with the historic architecture of its landmark neighbours. The Peninsula Shanghai, which opened in October 2009, is the first new building to be constructed on the historic Bund in over 60 years. Offering the best of Peninsula traditions and a range of signature services and facilities, including Shanghai's largest guestrooms and the city's highest staff-to-guest ratio, The Peninsula also heralds the return of parent company, The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, Limited, to Shanghai where it owned and operated four of the city's premier hotels in the 1920s to 1940s - The Kalee, The Astor House, The Palace and The Majestic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Peninsula Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.