Stayed in the Blue Mountain in 2012. This could be a potentially excellent hostel, as the staff are very pleasant and helpful, and the food (especially the Chinese options) are excellent. BUT, during the evening the place is very noisy. Lots of shouting and screaming from other guests. This goes on every single night until early in the morning. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Shanghai Blue Mountain Youth Hotel
- Shanghai Blue Mountain Youth Hotel Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right opposite Metro station, Shanghai Blue Mountain Youth Hostel is conveniently connected to any parts of Shanghai. Free Internet access, free movies, free pool game. Clean rooms, 24-hour hot shower, air-cons, comfortable and soft quilts all bring the coziness in a chill winter. Friendly and helpful staffs are willing to assist you at any time. Loads of information and tips about traveling can make your trip to Shanghai and China a truly wonderful experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Shanghai Blue Mountain Youth Hostel Luwan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.