Went to a concert in Orange Beach at the Flora-bama a fee weeks ago. Was very pleased with the amenities provided and the amazing gulf views. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was good as well. Would stay here again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, just steps from the white sand, on Alabama's famous Gulf Coast. We're centrally located near local attractions in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama such the Tanger Outlet Mall, the Amphitheater at the Wharf, Waterville USA, Gulf State Park, and the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Free breakfast; indoor/outdoor zero entry beachfront pool & hot tub; seasonal beachfront tiki bar; clean & fresh Hampton bed; 3,750 square foot beachfront meeting space; flat screen HDTVS; 24 hour business center; 24 hour beach view fitness center; free wifi; sundries suite shop; covered free parking; free coffee & tea in lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach / Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.