Hotel is really good, excellent comfortable rooms. Very good restaurant. Official taxi to the airport is INR 1300 (4-5 times above normal cost). Book your own taxi through internet or by calling easycab or Meru taxi (both have their own websites). Check in staff unprofessional, unfriendly and snappy.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Mumbai Domestic Airport Hotel
- Ibis Mumbai Domestic Airport Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here with loved ones or on business, your hotel should be a place where you feel good. In the ibis family, it is this feeling of well-being that is felt in every detail, right as soon as you come through the door of one of our hotels. It's in our effort to ensure the greatest comfort in our rooms, in the way we welcome and serve our customers and in the design of our hotels. It is this mission that motivates us every day. Day and night, our teams are at your disposal. We take care of anything. We take care of you 24/7. Your sleep is our priority. Experience the ibis room with its unique 'sweet bed' concept and 100% sound proof interiors, have a great meal at the Spice It our all day dinning restaurant, listen to lively music or play a game or just relax at the living room at The HUB bar & lounge. Do try our breakfast buffet, our award winning offerings will keep you engaged and interested. Come stay at an ibis! Well being at the best price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Mumbai Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.