The resort brochure or any other literature on this resort speaks about the ‘Royal Himalayan Club at Shimla’. Well technically speaking the resort isn’t located at Shimla, but is at a small sleepy village called Baldeyan located about 22, kms away from Shimla. However this alone makes for a good case to go and stay at this charming resort, as... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Himalayan Club At Shimla Hotel
- Royal Himalayan Club At Shimla Hotel Shimla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Himalayan Club at Shimla is blessed with some of the most spectacular landscapes: lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green valleys, fast flowing rivers, enchanting mountain lakes, beautiful temples, and monasteries steeped in time; a true travelers’ paradise. May it be for relaxing, sightseeing, trekking, mountaineering, fishing, para-gliding, skiing, ice skating or golf, Shimla has it all.The Royal Himalayan Club at Shimla is newly built and occupies 6 floors built into the mountainside - it offers unrestricted stunning views of the mountains. The resort is situated in Shimla hills and very close to the highest Golf Course in Asia, “The Naldehra Golf Course”. It is perched on the side of the mountain looking down a sweeping valley, and to the east are the snowcapped peaks of the Himalayas. Each apartment looks out onto this view. With a spa, viewing gallery, entertainment centre, restaurant, bar and delightful terrace area the resort provides a perfect base for Himalayan Holiday experience of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Royal Resorts: Royal Himalayan Club at Shimla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.