best hostel i've stayed in panama. If partying on Isla Colon is not your thing then you def need to head over to Bocas Bound on Isla Bastimentos. 5 mins to the beach, and well wickid set up. Best part about it was the staff who couldn't be more friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Bound Hotel
- Bocas Bound Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Bocas Bound Hostel Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a living rainforest, on a Caribbean island, Bocas Bound is the place to stay and visit in Bocas del Toro. Bocas Bound provides immediate access to surfing, rain forest hikes, kayaking, and beautiful beaches. Bocas Bound is an exotic destination in Bocas del Toro that attracts back-packers, surfers, and cost-conscious families looking for a place that is extraordinarily different from a typical Bocas hotel. Trails from your doorstep lead you through dense jungle to breathtaking beaches and hidden coves. The nightly chorus of nature will cause you to truly appreciate Isla Bastimentos.* 8 min walk to Red Frog Beach * Beach Activity Center* Hiking Trails and Canopy Zipline* 15 minute water taxi to Bocas Town* Air-conditioned rooms* Full Restaurant Bar and Lounge * Community kitchen * Free Breakfast & Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Bocas Bound Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.