Stayed 3 nights at Milano- nice room, clean and lots of natural light. Staff very helpful with suggestions and directions. Nice public area inside and outside in garden so plenty of places to sit and read and not have to stay in room after day of sightseeing. Food fresh and good, but a little overpriced. Restaurant used by outside guests... More
- Also Known As:
- Milano Tourist Rest Hotel Anuradhapura
- Milano Tourist Rest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1993, Milano Tourist Rest hotel is an oasis of calm in the heart of the historical city of Anuradhapura and is the perfect base to explore the region.It has spacious, comfortable rooms with all the latest facilities including air conditioning satellite television and wifi facility.The Hotel has two restaurants and well stocked bar, where guests can enjoy a drink and relax after a busy day exploring the historical area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Milano Tourist Rest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.