I would say the room was fine, good size; the bathroom so small . The personnel at the reception: In our case was a guy with a very bitter expression, who spoke like if he didnt want to. At the moment of the check out , there was another guy, also in a very bad mood and charged us more... More
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel Aguas Calientes
- La Cabana Machupicchu Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a hotel worried about provide excellent hotel service for our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Cabana Machupicchu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.