Trip Advisor - Haadtien Resort My mother and I have just recently stayed at the Haadtien Resort for 5 nights in a Castaway Villa (203) which was a few steps from our beds to the beach. The villa was exactly like the description and photographs portrayed online and we were not disappointed! The room was beautiful and simple with everything... More
- Also Known As:
- The Haad Tien Beach Hotel Koh Tao
- The Haad Tien Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Haadtien Beach Resort is a unique boutique resort nestled amongst the palm groves in the southern tip of Koh Tao with its own approximately 350 meter secluded beach. The development has taken place organically with variety of private villas and rooms, both beachfronts and seaviews, set amongst 45 acres of land that encompass the resort. The villas have been designed to provide guests with clean, comfortable and spacious accommodation without sacrificing the natural environment which makes the resort so unique.The resort is totally private as it is situated in its own natural bay, with granite cliffs on both sides and jungle behind, yet the resort is only a kilometre from the nearest village with local shops and restaurants. The beach itself opens out onto a crystal blue shallow lagoon which is perfect for swimming and snorkelling, and at night all that can be heard is the lapping of the waves and the whistling of the breeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your The Haad Tien Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.