I paid $250 per night for this hotel. It's worth about half. Rooms and lobbies need refurbishing. Room was large and comfortable but stained carpets and walls, old tv's, fixtures need replacing. Fitness center is a joke, one broken universal home gym and broken ellipticals. Staff was excellent, friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Hotel Brasilia
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Hotel
- Accor Apartments Brasilia Lider
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 269 apartments in the hotel. The Mercure Apartments Lider is located at Asa Norte, 2 kilometres from the city centre and 14 kilometres from the Brasilia international airport. With modern architecture, the hotel features a restaurant, a bar and a business centre. The hotel also offers guests a swimming pool and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.