What a wonderful place, situated on the banks of the Amazon and surrounded by Jungle this is a fantastic base. We didn't realise we'd have little electricity, no TV, internet etc. but the rooms were fine, food fantastic and guides out of this world. Jungle tours, piranha fishing, swimming with pink river dolphins, all sorted by the hotel. Try and... More
- Also Known As:
- Ecopark Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Ecopark Lodge Manaus, AM, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a jungle lodge near Manaus in the Amazon, with 64 bungalows, surrounded by pristine rivers and nature. has a private beach, natural swimming pools and Monkey Sanctuary among other features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Amazon Ecopark Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.