Close to everything; Ball Park/Six Flags. Yummy cookies in the lobby. Nice room, pool, kids area. The car show was in the parking lot when we drove up. We went to the Ranger game and the shuttle was excellent way to get there. The shuttle was the first to arrive at the Hotel to and from the game.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Arlington, Texas hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth only ten miles from the DFW International Airport with convenient access to I-30 and highway 360. It is very close to attractions such as Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, The Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). Spacious guestrooms and suites boast a long list of guest amenities, generous work surfaces, luxurious bedding, and complimentary high-speed internet access. Amenities include: Complimentary WiFi, sparkling outdoor pool and whirlpool, Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®, 3,000 square feet of function space, and complimentary Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.