Room and bed was comfy and warm ... Service was prompt and efficient .... View was excellent from the 29th floor... Only con was that there was no wifi in the room, but I guess this is common amongst many other hotels. It did help that there was complimentary wifi in the lobby ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur is set in the finest location of the Kuala Lumpur Sentral precinct—a perfect gateway to the contemporary marvels and historic charm of the destination. The capital and largest city in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a hub for cultural activities and art appreciation, highlighted by the celebrated National Museum, Philharmonic Hall, and National Theatre. The hotel is a short 28-minute train journey from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Just a short train ride from the hotel takes you to the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur offers 11 meeting rooms, a fitness centre and free-form swimming pool.The hotel is just minutes away from the famed sites of the Kuala Lumpur – including the MidValley Megamall + The Gardens Shopping Center, Suria KLCC at the Petronas Twin Towers, Central Market. The KL Monorail links you to bustling Bukit Bintang where Starhill, Lot 10, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Berjaya Times Square and KL Plaza which recently opened as Farenheit 88, reside. The lush greenery of the Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens and the winding pathways of the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Meridien Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Le Meridien