After visiting Huangshan we had to stay overnight in Hangzhou to get an early morning flight the next day. Because our time here was limited I chose a hotel close to the city so that we could walk to shops and restaurants. We had a very early start so were not able to spend too many hours in the very... More
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hangzhou Wulin Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Hangzhou Wulin Hotel Hangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for its scenic beauty, Hangzhou, China treasures its pagodas, lakes, and cultural heritage. Courtyard Hangzhou Wulin offers an ideal location in our magnificent city, right in the heart of Hangzhou's down business and shopping areas. Close by, you will find the breathtaking West Lake, celebrated skyline, convenient railway station and international airport. Our modern accommodations offer deluxe and executive rooms, as well as spacious suites. The executive lounge features spectacular views of downtown. In each room, you will find luxurious bedding, individual climate control, high-speed Internet, mini-bar, and bottled water. In the morning and after a busy day, enjoy a great meal at MoMo Café. Work out anytime at our 24-hour fitness centre. And, enjoy a swim in the indoor pool and relax in the sauna and whirlpool. Whether visiting Hangzhou for business or leisure, you'll find friendly staff, first-class amenities and superb location at the Courtyard Hangzhou Wulin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelsClick so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Hangzhou Wulin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.