Right now this is the #1 hotel in Hangzhou and I can see why: very helpful, English speaking staff, rooms are huge and very well appointed, location (northwestern tip of West Lake) is perfect: very close to the Broken Bridge and Baoshu Pagoda to the west, twenty minute walk to Waipojia and the tourist downtown to the south. Rooms are... More
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is adjacent to the breathtaking West Lake, a recent addition to UNESCOS WORLD HERITAGE list, facing the provincial government offices and administration, within walking distance of Wulin Street, and close to Hangzhou Tower and Intime department store. 301 various well-appointed guestrooms such as lakeview rooms, cityview room, suites, and rooms specially designed for ladies, outfitted with balconies, independent bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, 37-inch LCD TVs and high-speed wireless internet access.Western, Chinese and Thai restaurants can always match your taste.7 well-equipped conference rooms seating from 20 to 500 guests. The large Royale Ballroom with a unique window view of the West Lake hill, is the only ballroom in Hangzhou providing this feature!It’s the perfect place to create long-lasting memories for your business, conference or leisure trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao, Elong and Travelocity so you can book your Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.