This is a hotel I've stayed in a number of times. It has a swimming pool,sauna, gym, a bowling alley and a three snooker tables, however the food one again lived down to its previous reputation. I wouldn't say breakfast was bad, but all I could find to eat was toast and tea. Admittedly I can't eat eggs, which did... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Neptun hotel, located in the historical city center closely to the famous Nevsky prospect, near metro station.The Neptun is a modern Business-Hotel with the infrastructure developed. At your service:Comfortable rooms of different categories;Conference rooms with modern equipment;The restaurant, banquet halls, bars;Sport and leisure complex.The hotel provides beauty saloon, 200-car parking and shops. We can book train and airline tickets and order a taxi.The unique feature of the hotel is that of the Christmas Chapel being supervised by the Nikolay-Bogoyavlensky Cathedral.In the parking zone of the hotel there are the Planeta Neptun shopping and Leisure Center and the first in Russia Oceanarium providing an amazing under-water experience.We are proud of our reputation and will do our best to make you feel like at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Neptun Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.