I was casting about for a sunny place to go from Tokyo in late March. Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia are too far. Saipan (and the Marianas): close, but boring. I finally decided on Cebu Island: only about four-and-a-half hours. Perfect. Then came the hotel search. I checked Trip Advisor, as always, and the number one hotel was Abaca.... More
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu/Mactan Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.