We came to Suasi Island for a couple of days' rest in the middle of a hectic trip in November 2013. I would totally recommend it to anybody - it is absolutely stunning. The staff were outstanding and took incredibly good care of us - Daniel our personal waiter, Raul our guide and the receptionist/managers. I had a wonderful massage... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel Puno
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A solar-powered ecolodge on remote and uniquely beautiful Isla Suasi—the only private island in massive Lake Titicaca, the world’s highest navigable body of water. Featuring panoramic lake views from every room, surrounded by terraced gardens and designed with native materials (stone, adobe and thatched roofs) to blend into the island, the lodge is committed to being green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.