Fantastic Riad cosy with great mint tea. I quite like small riads as it feels more like a home and less like a hotel and this was exactly that. Fab room, clean and great service. Easy to find if you ask shop keepers in the Medina. If you have cash to waste pay the many men who will heckle you... More
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chakir Mogador Hotel Essaouira
- Riad Chakir Mogador Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in full heart of the medina, with some steps from the port and the beach, Riad Chakir Mogador is the privileged place of your stopover in Essaouira. This house of hosts, entirely restored in the pure respect of the traditions and Moroccan architecture, will allure you by its restful atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Budget Places, HostelBookers, Priceline, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Riad Chakir Mogador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.