nearby to all the best downtown Kuching has to offer..food centre(top spot is a must.ask anyone)Kuching museum(shortwalk),waterfront,sampan crossing to orchid garden(amazingly array of orchids.bring camera)shops including the new merdeka plaza shopping mall (walking distance).must try local dishes.kolo mee.sarawak laksa.and tune hotel outstanding staff to help you have the best stay in kuching at affordable prices only tune hotels can offer!
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Waterfront Kuching Hotel
- Tune Hotels .Com Waterfront Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Tune Hotels .Com Waterfront Kuching Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels.com branded limited-service hotels.The Waterfront Kuching hotel features 135 private rooms with en-suite bathroomsWe believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Tune Hotels .com Waterfront Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.