Had the pleasure to stay at the Temple Tree for 3 nights in March and simply loved it. The character and uniqueness of the resort amazed us, we loved the decor of our house and the food at both Temple Tree and the Bon Ton was fabulous and definitely must be tried. My friend had her 5 month old baby... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Though classified as B&B/Inn, Temple Tree is actually more of a boutique resort of many cultures, an eclectic mix of heritage chic...Antique buildings of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian origin, make up this 8 villa hotel, with 8 rooms & 6 suites now open. Each building has, over its 70-110 year old history, created its own heart and soul. Hopefully we have given due respect to each of these family homes with the restoration process. These houses are now the continuing story of people who live in them, our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Splendia, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Temple Tree at Bon Ton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Tree At Bon Ton Hotel Langkawi
- Temple Tree At Bon Ton Hotel