Stayed two weeks here and would recc to anyone going to this area. Views are unbelievable staff are great and cleanliness of grounds were immaculate. Loved open air restaurant and food. Only thing to improve in would be road getting to resort. But that is not just this properties.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Beach Club Hotel Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Club Hotel
- Driftwood Beach Hotel
- Driftwood Beach Malindi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suitable for families, couples or groups. Everyone will enjoy The Driftwood for its barefoot, relaxed, ‘family home’ style.We also host a large number of wedding ceremonies.The Kenyan coast is a lush diversity of various environments. The marine life in the parks is absolutely stunning and only getting better and better since the law was implemented to protect from over-fishing. The edges of the beach are lined with palm trees that sway gently in the wind. Further inland there are the lush tropical forests that house hundreds of species of bird life and animal life. The most famous of these is the Sokoke forest which is half an hours’ drive from The Driftwood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Driftwood Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.