No point repeating what almost every reviewer has written here about the Orchid Garden Homestay as I believe a true picture has been created...Its as GOOD AS IT GETS(for the price). SImply the best Host and Hostess(Phuong...I bet you are serving up really great...yoghurt...pancakes now, ha!ha!?) and their lovely PR receptionists, come tour guides and socialisers' in MIMI and RUBY(wish... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an area of 1200m2 in the suburb of Hoi An, Orchid Garden is ideally situated between Cua Dai Beach and Hoi An Old Town, just 2km away from the town and 2km away from the beach. The name ‘Orchid Garden’ originates from the owner’s long held passion for orchids. Here guests are welcomed to enjoy the beauty of more than 30 varieties of orchid in the garden of this little oasis. We offer you 4 secluded bungalows built in traditional Vietnamese architecture, surrounded by a variety of tropical trees, and equipped with modern convenient facilities. Each bungalow is named after a kind of orchid that you can find around our garden. Orchid Garden also has a traditional sanctuary for worshiping ancestors and for the family activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Orchid Garden Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Garden Homestay Hotel Hoi An
- Orchid Garden Homestay Hotel