I unfortunately stayed in Radisson Blu for one night only.. it was amazing!! the rooms are super amazing! clean..wide enough..with these pictures and wallpapers and mirrors all over the room..in every room you have couple of slippers, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water for free..A very strong free wifi..Even the elevator is well designed with its ceilings decoration.. there is... More
- Also Known As:
- Taksim International Mersin Hotel Mersin
- Taksim International Mersin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Mersin boasts design by Eren TaluThe Radisson Blu Hotel, Mersin is located on the top floors of the 52-storey Mersin Tower, the second-tallest building in Turkey. This hotel in Mersin city centre was recently renovated by Eren Talu, one of Turkey's most famous interior designers. All guest rooms boast spectacular city or Mediterranean Sea views. Guests receive a full range of high-end amenities along with several dining options, and the on-site conference facilities can accommodate 2,600 meeting delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Mersin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.