A partly renovated hotel from the 80ies. The suite was completely renovated, clean and huge with a funny style. We liked it. Friendly and helpful staff. The pool area is not very inviting for a relaxing day. We have spent two nights there coming down from Laos and visited the Temple Wat Rong Khun which was very impressive.
- Also Known As:
- The Mantrini Boutique Hotel Chiang Rai
- The Mantrini Boutique Hotel
- Mantrini Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the heart of city center, The Mantrini offers a unique perspective of hospitality that blends the essence of Lanna with modern day travelers. All rooms are designed with space, function, and comfortability in mind. A wide range of services and amenities are available to keep you most comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Mantrini Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.