This Hotel is very closed to airport, in a quiet place, staff is really polite and Ron the owner he is really helpful, his wife has a great good spa in center of Mahe. Good hotel to stopover when you go to explore Seychelles, thank for everything Ron!
- Also Known As:
- La Roussette Hotel
- La Roussette Hotel Mahe Island
- La Roussette Mahe Island
- La Roussette Seychelles/Mahe Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel La Roussette is situated on the East Coast of the main Island of Mahe. It consists of 10 fully air-conditioned rooms, each with a private bathroom and a veranda that opens onto a landscaped tropical garden. Our facilities consist of a swimming pool, a restaurant,a bar and lounge with big screen TV viewing and a snooker table for our clients entertainment. La Roussette also offers free WiFi internet, free parking and free pool towels to its Guests. There is easy access by foot to to the nearby Au Cap Beach and we are also close to the main bus route. Being only only 5 km from the Seychelles International and domestic Airport, La Roussette is well place for the transit traveller. Other nearby places of interest are The Reef Golf Course, Craft Village, Trois Frère Distilleries and the Casino Europa. Kite surfing and fly fishing possibilities also exist in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your La Roussette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.